Friday, May 7, 2010

Everything's Coming Up Duncan!

I hate it when other bloggers don't post for a while and then bemoan their lack of posting. And now I'm doing it. I feel my blogger shame.

So much exciting stuff coming up:
First off, my short play Pocket Universe will be in the Fresh Fruit Playhouse Short Play Competition on May 25th, starring Jeff Martin, Joe Sevier, and Shaun B. Wilson!

Then in June, the long-awaited full production of my play The Thyme of the Season, as part of Planet Connections Theatre Festivity
(Which is up for a Pepsi Refresh Grant... For the next 5 days, every time you vote for Planet Connections Theatre Festivity on the Pepsi Refresh website, "Share" the fact that you voted to Twitter or Facebook along with the hashtag #PCTFGrant. You must include the hashtag in order to win an All-Festivity Pass, as that is how we will be tracking the entrants.)

And the Midtown International Theatre Festival shows have been announced, and I'm mentioned in the headline of the first article about it!
My play The Starship Astrov, will be produced in the festival by Oberon Theatre Ensemble. Tickets are already available.

No comments:

Post a Comment