Monday, January 1, 2018

Important Christmas Videos to watch every year

My family and I watch these comedy videos every year around Christmas, and I thought I should organize them all in one place. I may add more as I remember them throughout the year. Coco Goes to Walgreens - The Search for Panettone Miss Coco Peru tries to get her Christmas Shopping Done, searching for Panettones for her neighbors. The Christmas Tree If you like Linda Belcher, you'll probably love this video about the life cycle of a Christmas Tree, from the point of view of one mother. Captain Picard sings "Let it Snow!" Fantastic mashup of Next Gen clips to sing Let it Snow. Deck the Hall & Oates Two guys adapt Hall and Oates songs for Christmas. Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy with Will Ferrell & John C. Reilly Will and John recreate the Bing Crosby / David Bowie duet.

No comments:

Post a Comment